Quick Eats - Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers to go - San Francisco Trip

While I lived in Berkeley for college, one of every student's favorite places to go (other than Top Dog & Zachary's Chicago Pizza) was Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers, a local chain in the Bay Area. They put a lot of non-traditional ingredients in their burgers, but it makes it sooo good! When I went up to SF, I had to at least get some of these burgers to go - hence, the to go packaging in the photos... Jen ordered a North Beach burger - with sauteed mushrooms and artichoke hearts.
I ordered a "Sunshine Burger", with sprouts, aged cheddar cheese, and avocado on a whole wheat bun. Yes, you burger purists may scream in fury, but I think this burger tastes great with sprouts. Unfortunately, it seems that only in the Bay Area do they consistently offer sprouts as a choice in sandwiches and other foods, like burgers.
Some of Barney's curly fries - a perfect combination with the burgers. *drool*.

No comments:

Post a Comment