~A small update~

So, finally this blog will be reflecting my semi-permenant move to a completely new area of the United States - the South! If you ever wanted to read about what someone from another part of the country thinks about southern cuisine, you've come to the right place. There are a lot of exciting and different restaurants around here to try, and I've been tearing into the food around here with a lot of gusto (maybe a little too much gusto, at times, given that they are quite generous with the portions of food around here sometimes). I've already developed an addiction to sweet tea (enough that I named my dog after the drink), and who knows how many other ways my culinary palate will be influenced? =). Although I know that I will never be able to try all the different places that this area has to offer, I hope to at least to do justice to some of the delicious southern dishes I've been encountering so far. So, without further ado, please enjoy these new posts in the South, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment